8 Things Nutrition Experts Wish You Would Stop Saying About Food
Sarah Klein, Health and Fitness Editor at The huffington Post, has asked nutrition experts to identify the 8 healthy eating concepts most commonly misused.
Her intention was to help clear up some of the confusion we all experience amid constantly evolving research and clever food marketing.
Here are eight of the worst offenders:
- “Good” Foods and “Bad” Foods
- “Fruit has too much sugar”
- “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day”
- “Made With Simple Ingredients”
I found her article quite interesting and right to the point. That’s why I invite you to read it and to let me know what you think about it.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Adapt Your Recipes to a Slow-Cooker in 5 Easy Steps – February 27, 2017
- 20 Years of the Expo Manger Santé – February 23, 2017
- “FODMAP Diet” Wins the DUX 2017 Contest – January 30, 2017