8 Ways to Beat the Bloat
Feeling bloated is a very common GI complaint. Adopting the right diet and stop eating gas-producing foods can have a big impact on your quality of life.
In a short yet comprehensive article, Gloria Tsang, RD, of HealthCastle.com, explains the do’s and dont’s:
- Watch out for gas-producing foods
- Don’t keep the liquid
- Don’t eat too much sodium
- Eat more potassium-rich foods
- Check sugar alcohols on food labels
- Eat ginger
- Are you lactose intolerant?
- Increase fiber intake slowly
I invite you to read Gloria’s article here.
I’d like to remind you that we offer meal plans that are specifically addressing gastrointestinal issues:
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Adapt Your Recipes to a Slow-Cooker in 5 Easy Steps – February 27, 2017
- 20 Years of the Expo Manger Santé – February 23, 2017
- “FODMAP Diet” Wins the DUX 2017 Contest – January 30, 2017