China’s Warrior Emperor is waiting for you
You have until June 25th to visit The Warrior Emperor and China’s Terracotta Army exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. It would be a real pity to miss such a fabulous display of priceless treasures from one of the most important archeological sites in the world.
The museum did an incredible job of presenting the pieces using special lights as well as mirrors to seemingly multiply the pieces, so that you feel part and parcel of the army.
I had the privilege of being given a private tour by my friend, Laura Vigo, who is the exhibition curator, but you too may catch a guided tour, by checking the hours on the museum website.
And to continue to appreciate China’s culture, you may want to try one of our China’s inspired recipe:
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Chinese-Style Chicken with Snow Peas
- Five-Spice Ribs
- Vegetarian Chinese Fondue [Veg.]
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Adapt Your Recipes to a Slow-Cooker in 5 Easy Steps – February 27, 2017
- 20 Years of the Expo Manger Santé – February 23, 2017
- “FODMAP Diet” Wins the DUX 2017 Contest – January 30, 2017