CONTEST: Let’s hurt heart disease
Heart & Stroke Foundation needs you to reach before the end of February its goal of one million actions to make death wait.
The SOSCuisine community being 250,000 strong, if each one of us takes one minute to take action, this goal can be reached quicker and even exceeded.
To give you one more reason to ACT NOW, here’s a CONTEST.
To enter, follow these 2 simple steps:
STEP 1: Go to our page Smart Meal Plans for a Healthy Heart and Like the page
STEP 2: Go to the site of The Heart and Stroke Foundation and follow the guide
Act now and enter for a CHANCE TO WIN this prize valued at $150:
- A consultation with a Registered Dietitian
- A one-year subscription to SOSCuisine’s Smart Heart-Healthy Meal Plans
- A pedometer
- A bottle of water, an apron and a reusable bag, with the Health Check logo
- Bonnie Stern’s ‘The Best of HeartSmart™ Cooking’ cookbook
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016
- SOSCuisine at Specialty Food & Gluten Free Expo 2016 – September 14, 2016
- Why Does Healthy Bread Cost more than White Bread? – August 31, 2016