Easter Brunch 2015
If you wish to have a nice lie-in on Easter Sunday and still host friends and family for the traditional brunch, we have a proposal for you.
Try our special menu, with easy recipes that can be made ahead. You’ll find the recipes and grocery list by clicking on this link.
- “Gravad Lax” and Asparagus and Spinach Salad with Egg
- Simplified No-Crust Quiche
- Sugared Berries and Blueberry Lemon Cake
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016
- SOSCuisine at Specialty Food & Gluten Free Expo 2016 – September 14, 2016
- Why Does Healthy Bread Cost more than White Bread? – August 31, 2016