Simply Cook and Enjoy!
This is the theme for Nutrition Month 2014 this year.
The fact that we are cooking less at home is a growing cause for concern, as there is evidence that children who take part in preparing meals and eat with the family have a healthier diet. But if adults don’t cook, who will pass on these essential skills to future generations?
We must therefore encourage families to get back to the basics of cooking and involve children: a great way to strengthen bonds, eat better and have fun.
This is exactly what SOSCuisine offers week after week. So continue to follow us regularly and visit our special page devoted to Nutrition Month. You’ll find plenty of ideas and tips for “Eating well made easy!”
Try some of our recipes that all the family likes:
- Carrot Soup with Orange and Ginger
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp
- Sesame Beef and Broccoli
- Sole Fillets Florentine-Style
Originally published in the Journal de Montréal on March 1st, 2014.
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016