The week of least effort…
It’s that time of year again: We have a million things to do before Christmas, and very little time to do it all in.
To lend a helping hand, I’ve concocted a “lazy” menu for you this week:
- Monday: a chicken salad using left over barbeque chicken
- Tuesday: a salmon that requires no cooking
- Wednesday: a stew that has only 2 ingredients and practically cooks itself
- Thursday: pasta that can be made in the twinkling of an eye and finally
- Friday: tasty and quick-to-make toasts with toppings.
This will leave you with more time to get on with your Christmas shopping… or to make some headway in your holiday meal preparations.
By the way, if you are short of ideas for Christmas, give a ! 😉
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016