TOP 10 recipes in 2014
Once again, the time has come to unveil the list of which SOSCuisine recipes have been the most popular in 2014.
Surprisingly, it’s not the desserts which made it to the top this year, but rather some clever recipes to get the most out of two beloved homegrown products: Corn and Potatoes!
Here they are:
- Corn on the Cob
- Baked Potatoes
- Baked Salmon with Herbs
- Beef-Stuffed Peppers
- Chili con Carne
- Carrot Soup with Orange and Ginger
- Pulled Pork [slow cooker]
- Buttered Snow Peas
- Pasta with Pesto Sauce
- Vegetable Fritters
What about yourself, which recipes have you tried on SOSCuisine.com? And what new recipes would you like us to feature?
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- What’s Happening with the Price of your Shopping Basket? – January 16, 2017
- How to Cook the Perfect Turkey in a Few Simple Steps – December 18, 2016
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016