TOP 10 spiced (but not necessarily “spicy”) recipes
If you think that spiced dishes are always “spicy”, think again!
According to the dictionary, a spice is an aromatic herbal substance, whose more or less fragrant or pungent flavour is used to season dishes.
Several spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, star anise, vanilla are very aromatic, without being “pungent”, while others, such as pepper and chili have little or no taste, but they excite the taste buds with a positively spicy result.
A dish that is spiced is therefore full of flavour, tasty and seasoned, but not necessarily “spicy”.
Based on this premise, I reveal the list of our best “spiced” recipes, according to the feedback of our members and their choice of favourite recipes. Try them: they are all extremely delicious and are fragrant, but not necessarily spicy.
I also invite you to watch this superb video, which will help you visualize the colour of different spices.
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup
- Spiced Carrot Soup
- Blackened Fish Fillets
- Marinated Chicken with Lemon, Pepper and Coriander
- Moroccan Chicken d’Erfoud
- Indian Butter Chicken
- Island Spicy Ribs
- Curried Chicken with Fruits
- Mulligatawny Soup
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Duck Festival – September 18, 2016
- SOSCuisine at Specialty Food & Gluten Free Expo 2016 – September 14, 2016
- Why Does Healthy Bread Cost more than White Bread? – August 31, 2016