I cannot log in
Make sure you are trying to sign in with the proper email and password. There is a difference between small and capital letters.
- If it still doesn't work, click "Forgot your sign-in info?". This system will ask for the email address you entered when you subscribed. Then, you will received a new password and a confirmation of your username.
- Then, if you wish to change this password for an easier one to remember, click on My profile, in the tab My SOSCuisine. In the section "Modify my password", you can enter the new password of your choice.
The website never remembers my username and password, even though I checked the "Remember me" checkbox
There are two ways to save your sign-in info on SOS Cuisine:
- Don't sign out after you are done using the site. By clicking "Sign Out", your computer will erase your info from your computer. You will have to sign in from scratch the next time you come to SOS Cuisine. (However, this is ideal if you are using a shared computer.)
- Or, change your security settings on your Internet browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer are displayed below).
I can log in with my username and password and the system confirms that I am connected. However, upon changing pages, the system doesn't recognize me anymore
- Your Internet browser is probably not configured to accept cookies. These cookies leave a breadcrumb trail when you are browsing a site, storing info into a temporary file.
- Please consult the "Help" tab on your Internet browser for details on accepting cookies.