About our Partnership
SOSCuisine is Capsana’s partner for the prestigious 5/30 Health and Wellness Challenge, which has become the most prominentannual health event in Quebec. Since the campaign was launched in 2005, more than 1.1 million people, several hundreds of participating municipalities and many hundreds of promoting organizations have taken this Health Challenge. It has become Quebec’s largest public campaign promoting healthy lifestyles!
Thanks to the agreement between Capsana and SOSCuisine, participants in the Health Challenge will get to enjoy SOS Cuisine’s PREMIUM service, adapted to the specific conditions of the Health Challenge. This will show them that:
- Eating fresh and healthy, and in particular achieving the goal of eating at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day is easy and affordable.
- Planning meals and grocery shopping saves time and lots of money and also prevents food wastage.
Capsana’s decision was facilitated by the fact that SOSCuisine provides healthy, balanced and 100% customizable menus, and that the service is already recommended by numerous prestigious organizations in the health sector.
Also discover our common initiatives in the field of Corporate Wellness >>
SOS Cuisine is an exceptional tool for those who want to eat healthy. With a variety of meal plans adapted for several health conditions, SOSCuisine empowers anyone to plan balanced and healthy meals that take into account their individual constraints, thereby increasing chances of their maintaining a good health.
Dr Louis Gagnon
Co-President and Founder
Capsana is a Quebec company founded in 1988 and dedicated to the promotion of health and healthy lifestyles, as well as the prevention and management of chronic diseases. It is a social enterprise owned by the Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont Foundation, the ÉPIC Foundation, which is associated with the Montreal Heart Institute, and the Fondation PSI (Prévention santé intégrale). Capsana is made up of a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, communications experts and information technology specialists committed to the highest standard of rigour and excellence.
- Public campaigns such as the 5/30 Health and Wellness Challenge, the Quit to Win! Challenge and Smoke-Free Family.
- Health promotion programs for the workplace
- Tools for the clinical setting
- Other health solutions designed to meet the specific needs of its diversified client base.