This recipe comes from the book "Cuisiner pour vaincre la douleur et l'inflammation chronique", de Jacqueline Lagacé, Ph.D., Éditions FIDES, 2011
Before you start
A hand-held or stand mixer will make things easier for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Combine the flours, almond meal, guar gum or xanthan, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the margarine, sugar and lemon zest with a mixer. While whisking, add the eggs one at a same time, and then the lemon juice. Stir in the dry ingredients and milk alternately. Add the blueberries to the mixture.
- Fill the prepared muffin pan three-quarters of the way. Dust with raw sugar and decorate with 3 or 4 large blueberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (70g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||¾||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Vitamin D
- Excellent source of :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Meat and Alternatives||0|