A combination of aubergines, sweet potatoes and slowly cooked in the oven.
|1||sweet potatoes, cut into 2 cm pieces||180 g|
|1||aubergines / eggplants, small size, cut into 2 cm pieces||180 g|
|1 1/2||yellow or red sweet peppers, cut into 2 cm pieces||300 g|
|2 tbsp||olive oil||30 mL|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
Before you start
Choose a baking dish in which the vegetables will fit tightly.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F.
- Prepare the vegetables and cut them into uniform pieces approximately 1,5 cm thick.
- Generously oil an ovensafe dish. Add the vegetables then coat then thoroughly with oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the middle of the oven 1 ½ h, until the vegetables are soft. Stir occasionally. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (180g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Manganese, Potassium, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy