|1/3 cup||yogurt, plain, 2%||90 g|
|2 tsp||Dijon mustard||10 mL|
|2 tbsp||mango chutney||40 g|
|1 pinch||cayenne pepper||0.4 g|
|1||chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, butterflied||300 g|
Before you start
Keep the serving plates warm on the stove while you're preparing the dish.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, chutney, and cayenne pepper .
- Butterfly the chicken breasts by splitting the thickness in half with a cut starting on one side and slicing to almost, but not completely through to the other side. Lay the chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish, then spread he mixture over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in the upper third of the oven for about 25 min, until the chicken is cooked and lightly coloured. Serve on the warmed plates.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (180g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||0||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Pantothenic Acid, Potassium
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6
- Diet-related health claims :
|Milk and Alternatives||½|
|Meat and Alternatives||4|