Before you start
Individual 500 ml (2 cups) serving bowls are needed.
- Pour the broth and water into a saucepan. Add the fish sauce, coconut milk, zest and lime juice, then bring to a boil. Add the bok choy and chili pepper. Set aside over low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice sticks for about 4 min in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain in a colander, then rinse and drain again. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken strips, then sauté 1 min per side. Add the shrimp and curry powder. Sauté with stirring until the shrimp turn pink in colour, 3-4 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Portion out the rice sticks, meat, and shrimp into individual serving bowls. Pour in the broth, then add the grated carrots and chopped green onions. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (690g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||3||servings|
|Grain Products :||1 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¾||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1
- Good source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||2|