This recipe comes from the book "Cuisiner pour vaincre la douleur et l'inflammation chronique", de Jacqueline Lagacé, Ph.D., Éditions FIDES, 2011
Before you start
A hand-held or stand mixer will make things easier for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients and dates in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with a mixer, to add honey, oil and milk. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid preparation and stir well with a spoon. Pour the batter in the prepared muffin pan. Bake for around 25 minutes or until the muffins are firm to touch. Cool on a rack.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (80g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||½||serving|
|Grain Products :||1 ¼||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Meat and Alternatives||0|