«Pasta ai 3 formaggi», one more Italian classic which pleases the palate as well as the eye, especially when the white cheese sauce is served over green spinach pasta. The green colour of the pasta is obtained by adding spinach in the pasta dough.
|170 g||gluten free/wheat free fettuccine|
|1/3 cup||ricotta cheese||65 g|
|45 g||Gorgonzola cheese, or Cambozola|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated||14 g|
|3 tbsp||cream 15%||45 mL|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
Before you start
Keep the serving plates in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- Cook the pasta until just tender but still firm to the bite (al dente).
- Meanwhile, in a large pasta bowl, combine the 3 cheeses: ricotta, gorgonzola, and grated parmesan. Warm them up in a microwave oven then add the cream.
- Pour the drained pasta into the bowl, mix well and adjust the seasoning. Serve in the warmed dishes.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (170g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||0||serving|
|Grain Products :||2 ¼||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||1||servings|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Potassium, Selenium
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin B12
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Diet-related health claims :
|Meat and Alternatives||1 ½|