Before you start
You will need a wok or frying pan.
- Blanch the broccoli 3-4 min.
- Heat the wok over medium heat. Pour in the oil, oyster sauce, black bean sauce, sugar, pressed garlic, grated ginger and broth. Cook 3 min with stirring.
- In a small cup, mix the cornflour with water. Add to the wok. Add the broccoli. Cook 3 min with stirring so that the broccoli is coated well with the sauce. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (200g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Cholesterol, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Manganese, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K
|Meat and Alternatives||0|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
gcsaidmanjanuary 25, 2012
Sauce was very thick. A bit too salty for my taste.