Potatoes cooked on the grill have a crisp skin and a special flavour.
|6||small potatoes||280 g|
|1 tbsp||olive oil||15 mL|
Before you start
Metal skewers are needed for cooking.
- Precook the potatoes in salted boiling water for about 5 min. Halve the shallots.
- Drain the potatoes well, then thread them onto metal skewers alternating them with the shallots. Brush the skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for about 10 min over a hot grill, turning often, until the potatoes are tender. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (180g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese
- Excellent source of :
- Potassium, Vitamin B6
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy