This salad is a meal in itself, ideal for pot-lucks and pic-nics.
Before you start
This salad is a meal in itself. Ideal for pot-lucks and pic-nics.
- Cook the rice, then put it in a large bowl (to allow enough room for the spinach) and let cool down about 10 min
- Add the nuts, mushrooms, spinach, raisins, scallions and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Season with pepper to taste then pour over the salad. Toss and let stand in the refrigerator at least 1 h.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (220g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2||servings|
|Grain Products :||¾||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin C
- Good source of :
- Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Diet-related health claims :
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
email@example.com 10, 2017 | I would make this recipe again
A staple for us. We love this one