|1||potatoes, sliced into 1 cm pieces||200 g|
|2||rutabagas, sliced into 1 cm pieces||300 g|
|1||leeks, cut into 0,5 cm pieces||300 g|
|1/2 tbsp||olive oil||8 mL|
|1/2 tbsp||butter, unsalted||7 g|
|2||bocconcini / fresh mozzarella, diced||110 g|
|1 tsp||dried oregano||1 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC/350ºF.
- Prepare the vegetables : Peel the potatoes and rutabagas (or turnips), then cut them into 1 cm-thick slices. Wash the leeks well, remove and discard about ¼ of the dark-green part, then cut them into 0,5 cm-thick pieces. Dice the bocconcini into coarse pieces then set them aside.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan over medium heat, then add the leeks and sauté 3-4 min, with frequent stirring, until they become translucent. Add the other vegetables, then cook 10 min, with occasional stirring, until they become lightly golden-coloured. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer the vegetables to an oven-proof dish. Add the bocconcini pieces on top and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Bake in the middle of the oven 20-25 min until the vegetables are tender and the cheese has formed a nice golden crust. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (330g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||3 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||1||servings|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Low :
- Calories, Sodium
- Source of :
- Copper, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Iron, Vitamin B1
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||1|