Potatoes, shrimp, and boiled eggs with a caper-mayonnaise vinaigrette.
- Cook the potatoes, unpeeled, in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 20-25 minutes. Drain and let stand 15 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, prepare the hard-boiled eggs.
- In a separate small pot, bring salted water to a boil, then add the shrimp and boil until they are just cooked through and pink, about 2-3 min. With a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to a sieve and set aside.
- Finely chop the capers and scallions, then put them in a salad bowl. Pour in the olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt, then mix well.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm cubes. Add them to the bowl with the dressing and toss to blend. Let stand 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and chopped boiled eggs. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (330g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¾||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Manganese, Omega-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
- Good source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Niacin, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||2|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Marianne M.february 28, 2017 | I would make this recipe again
Filling, different in a good way.