Easter Brunch 2015
If you wish to have a nice lie-in on Easter Sunday and still host friends and family for the traditional brunch, we have a proposal for you.
Try our special menu, with easy recipes that can be made ahead. You’ll find the recipes and grocery list by clicking on this link.
- “Gravad Lax” and Asparagus and Spinach Salad with Egg
- Simplified No-Crust Quiche
- Sugared Berries and Blueberry Lemon Cake
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- Spelt, a Forgotten Grain That Is Becoming Trendy Again – January 3, 2019
- Nutritional Yeast, a Yeast That’s… Good to Eat? – October 30, 2018
- 5 Alternatives To Coffee – September 24, 2018