Opt for customized nutritional assistance and stack the odds of success on your side!
Regardless of your goals, changing your food habits requires constant efforts and it often gives rise to doubts and questions. So why not let a registered dietitian assist you? You'll receive valuable advice for developing a healthy lifestyle, answers to your questions, a customized follow-up and the expertise of a Registered Dietitian.
The entire service is provided via telephone and the Internet.
Customized nutritional follow-up by SOSCuisine
Our exclusive formula provides you with everything you need to achieve your goals:
|Unlimited access to all the Premium services of SOSCuisine.com
|An initial one-hour consultation
|Two additional 30-minute consultations|
|Motivational coaching and continuous support|
|The expertise of a Registered Dietitian (RD)|
|Nutritional follow-up via email
Do you have any doubts or questions between consultations? Get in touch with your registered dietitian via email.
See FAQ about plans and pricing.
You will enjoy:
- Improved health
- Weight loss, if desired
- Increased energy levels
- Better quality of life
Consultations via telephone or Internet mean:
- EFFECTIVENESS: Excellent service, as if you were with your dietitian in person!
- CONVENIENCE: Consultations at the time of day that suits you best
- COMFORT & PRIVACY: Consultations within the comfort of your home
- TIME SAVINGS: No need to travel to/from your appointment
Plans & Pricing
The service is offered as a 3-month plan, for €89/month*, and includes:
- One initial assessment consultation with your Dietitian
- Two follow-up consultations with your Dietitian
- Three months of email support from your Dietitian
- Three months of access to SOSCuisine Premium services, with the meal plan of your choice
- Insurance receipts available
*Billed monthly for the duration of the plan.
See the FAQ about plans and pricing.
Our Registered Dietitians
The personal information that you will be asked to provide within the VIP Nutrition service will remain strictly confidential and accessible only to the Registered Dietitian who will render the service to you, in accordance with her/his Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Note: We remind you to read our Medical Disclaimer.
| * Are you a health professional?
Please contact us for more information on our meal plans.