Opt for customized nutritional assistance with our VIP Dietitian service and stack the odds of success in your favour!
Better quality of life
Regardless of your goals, changing your food habits requires constant efforts and it often gives rise to doubts and questions. So why not let a registered dietitian assist you? You’ll receive valuable advice to develop a healthy lifestyle, as well as answers to your questions from a Registered Dietitian. A customized follow-up is also provided.
The entire service is provided via telephone and the Internet.
Get consultations via telephone or Internet, at your convenience
- EFFECTIVENESS: Excellent service, as if you were with your dietitian in person!
- CONVENIENCE: Consultations at the time of day that suits you best
- COMFORT & PRIVACY: Consultations within the comfort of your home
- TIME SAVINGS: No need to travel to/from your appointment
What does this service include?
Our exclusive 3-month package provides you with everything needed to reach your goals:
- Unlimited access to our SOSCuisine PREMIUM service: weekly meal plans, delicious recipes, personalised grocery lists and more
- One initial one-on-one consultation with your registered dietitian (1 h duration*) to assess your needs and create a personalised program to reach your goals
- Two follow-up one-on-one consultations with your registered dietitian (30 min duration*) to review progress and make adjustments if needed
- Email support from your registered dietitian throughout the 3 months
- Receipt for insurance
Cost of the package: $109 upon signing up + $79 on the 2nd month + $79 on the 3rd month, for a total of $267
* Eventual overtime billed at $30 per 20 min.
Meet our Registered Dietitians
Danielle Lamontagne, R.D.
Member of l’Ordre professionnel des diététiste du Québec (OPDQ), and graduate of University of Montreal, Danielle has over 25 years experience in dietary consulting as well as school and industrial food services. She has directed SOSCuisine’s internal and external team of dietitians since 2006. Her expertise in getting people to make sustainable eating changes is an integral part of the SOSCuisine formula. N.B. Danielle only does consultations in French.
Why have 350 000 people already chosen SOSCuisine?
The advice of the registered dietitian encouraged me to keep moving towards my goal
“The menus, recipes and healthy food choices that SOSCuisine provides me with every week are all helping me in my journey towards a better quality of life. The advice of the registered dietitian encouraged me to keep moving towards my goal of losing weight without feeling guilty, I’ve lost my obsessions and I’m more comfortable with my daily choices.”
Speaking to a dietitian… This is the perfect RECIPE
“Just being able to talk to a dietitian gives us the chance to discuss our particular conditions and be guided in the initial months. This is the perfect RECIPE for rising to the challenge of altering one’s diet.”
SOSCuisine is recommended by:
The personal information that you will be asked to provide within the VIP Nutrition service will remain strictly confidential and accessible only to the Registered Dietitian who will render the service to you, in accordance with her/his Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
The information provided on this website does not replace a medical consultation and is not intended for self diagnosis. We recommend that you seek the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional before undertaking a change to your diet or lifestyle. See Terms & Conditions.