Product & Market Development
Position: Part-time or Full-time
Location: Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, a stone’s throw from the lush slopes of stunning Mount-Royal 😉 [Peel Metro Station – Bus 24]
Working Environment: Truly inclusive. We are interested in your skills and competencies, whatever your origin, culture, gender, generation or disability. We value the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of our team members, which increases creativity and innovation. Equal or different, you’re equally welcome here!
Start date: The sooner the better!
Since 2005, we’ve been helping hundreds of thousands of people achieve better health through personalized nutrition. We are the creators of SOSCuisine.com, the go-to online resource for smart meal planning and grocery shopping. Over 400,000 families already use the weekly service with personalized meals using fresh seasonal products. For Canadian subscribers, the service, offered in French and English, also makes the most of the true deals at local supermarkets. As of this year, we’re entering the Italian market, in Italian
SOSCuisine is Canada’s most trusted reference for online nutritional therapy and is recommended by prestigious health organizations, including CHUM, the Montreal Heart Institute, Médecins Francophones du Canada, etc. Our product offering includes tailored menus for gastro-intestinal problems (irritable bowel syndrome, gastro-esophageal reflux, etc.), cardio-metabolic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, etc.), inflammatory diseases (arthritis, etc.), specific moments in life (pregnancy, etc.), athletes (endurance sports, etc.).
About the position:
- Take charge of new product development within the company, including quality assurance, from the nutrition standpoint
- Liaise with the IT development team
- Coordinate the activities of the nutrition team within the company
- Monitor the scientific advances related to the company’s product offering
- Coordinate the company’s existing partnerships in the Health and Corporate Wellness sectors, including clinical research projects
- Develop new partnerships in the health sector
- Contribute to the company’s product marketing strategy
- Take charge of the company’s communications with Health Professionals
- Present the company’s services to Physicians, Dietitians and other Health Professionals
- Prepare and deliver Continuing Education training on nutrition-related topics to Physicians, Dietitians and other Health Professionals
- Write articles about nutrition and health for Health Professionals or the general public
- Represent the company during events
About the ideal candidate:
Are you a professional with passion for your career and pride in a job well done? Do you like to build relationships based on trust, and know how to express yourself with ease and precision both orally and in writing? Do you learn quickly and are able to autonomously find appropriate solutions to new problems? Are you perfectly at ease with software tools and well versed in online resources? Do you know and appreciate the services offered through our website SOSCuisine.com?
- Hold at least a B.Sc. degree in Human Nutrition, and preferably a M.Sc. or Ph.D.
- Member of a Canadian Provincial College of Dietitians
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, including clinical nutrition
- Interested and up to date with the evolution of evidence-based clinical practices, and online resources such as PENNutrition
- Able to structure and prioritize his/her work with autonomy
- Striving for excellence
- Bilingual English-French