Recipe for the Montreal Stars hockey team.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the banana, yogurt, brown sugar, eggs and oil until smooth. Add the oats and allow the mixture to sit for 5-10 min.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose and whole wheat flours, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add the blueberries and dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir delicately, so as not to crush the blueberries.
- Place thick batter scoops into 24 muffin cups. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 18-22 min, until a tooth-pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Take the pan out of the oven, then put each of the paper lined muffins on a rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (120g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||2||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Manganese, Selenium
- Diet-related health claims :
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||0|