For best results, choose bright-coloured radishes that feel firm when gently squeezed and with green and crisp leaves. Bow ties may be replaced with any other short cut pasta.
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
A mandolin will make slicing the radishes easier.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- To save time, the pasta and the sauce are cooked at the same time. Start cooking the pasta.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Prepare the vegetables: Cut off the leaves from the radishes, remove the older leaves (they are bitter) and coarsely chop the younger ones. Slice the radishes into thin rounds. Finely chop the onion.
- Pour the oil into a pan, then add the onion and sauté 2-3 min until it is a little softened. Add the radish rounds and cook 2-3 min over low heat. Stir in the reserved radish leaves, crumbled feta cheese and the required amount of pasta cooking water. Keep warm over very low heat.
- Drain the pasta, then pour it into the pan. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese, then serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (320g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||2 ¾||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||½||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Manganese, Selenium
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Marianne M.february 28, 2017 | I would make this recipe again