|40 g||feta cheese|
|5 tsp||fresh dill, chopped||3 g|
|1 1/2 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed||1/2 lemon|
|160 g||fusilli||2 1/2 cups|
|1/3 bunch||watercress||40 g|
|1 1/2 tbsp||olive oil||23 mL|
|6||black olives||2 1/2 tbsp|
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- In a bowl, coarsely crumble the feta cheese and combine it with the chopped dill. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well then set aside to marinate for about 10 min.
- To save time, the rest of the sauce preparation and the pasta cooking can be done at the same time. Cook the pasta.
- Rinse the watercress carefully, without soaking it, to remove any sand. Eliminate any thick stems and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-low heat, add the feta mixture and the olives, then cook a few min. Add the watercress to the pan (keeping a few leaves with some stems for decoration) and heat just 1-2 additional min. It is important not to leave the watercress on the heat for too long to avoid excessive wilting.
- Pour the drained pasta into the pan. Mix well and add pepper to taste.
- Serve in the warmed dishes. Garnish with the reserved watercress leaves.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (280g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin K
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Zinc
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Folacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C
|Meat and Alternatives||½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDayapril 27, 2010 | I would make this recipe again
Very good and quick to make. Thumbs up!