Before you start
These burgers can be cooked either in a pan on the stovetop or using an outdoor grill.
- Finely chop the onion and herbs, then put them in a bowl. Add the ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, then mix well until the mixture is well combined and smooth. Form the mixture into flat patties.
- Lightly brush the burgers with oil and cook on a hot grill for about 10 min, until the outside is golden brown and the inside loses its pink colour. Turn the burgers once halfway through the cooking.
- Alternatively, the burgers can be cooked on the stovetop. Melt a little butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook for about 10 min, turning them once.
- Place each burger on a slice of gluten-free bread. Add the lettuce leaves and tomato slices. Serve with mustard and ketchup on the side.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (270g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¼||servings|
|Grain Products :||1 ¾||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Low :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Iron, Niacin, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||3|