The slightly peppery taste of the arugula and the sweetness of the peaches combine well into a very appetizing entrée.
|2||peaches, firm-ripe, peeled and sliced||300 g|
|1 bunch||arugula||150 g|
|60 g||goat cheese|
|2 tbsp||extra virgin olive oil||30 mL|
|2 tsp||balsamic vinegar||10 mL|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.1 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, half the balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Add the arugula and toss.
- Transfer the arugula to the individual plates. Peel and slice the peaches. Place the slices on top of the arugula bed. Drizzle with the remaining balsamic vinegar.
- Place the cheese in the center of the plates, add a pinch of pepper, then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (210g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2 ¾||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Potassium, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||1|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MichelDawaugust 03, 2010 | I would make this recipe again
Really enjoyed this. Substituted the Arugula for Baby Spinach (availability). The combination of the flavours was wonderful.