A recipe with no garlic or onion, inspired by the Italian Chef Filippo La Mantia.
|1 cup||Citrus Pesto||250 mL|
|1/4 cup||pasta cooking water||65 mL|
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- Cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the Citrus Pesto in a small bowl, then add the specified amount of pasta cooking water, which will warm up the sauce and will dilute it a bit.
- Put the drained spaghetti back into the pasta cooking pot, add the pesto sauce, then mix well. Serve in the warmed dishes.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (210g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||2 ¾||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||½||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Iron, Phosphorus, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Source of :
- Calcium, Folacin, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
|Meat and Alternatives||½|