|4 tsp||olive oil||20 mL|
|1/2||onions, coarsely chopped||100 g|
|1 clove||garlic, minced|
|1||zucchini, cut into dices||130 g|
|1/2||yellow or red sweet peppers, cut into squares||100 g|
|8||mini-tomatoes (cherry, miniature or grape), halved||9 tbsp|
|6||button (white) mushrooms, quartered||80 g|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.2 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
|1 tbsp||Parsley and Garlic Base||15 mL|
|2||sole fillets||300 g|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed||1/2 lemon|
|1/4||green onions/scallions, finely chopped [optional]|
Before you start
Keep the serving plates in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
- Prepare the vegetables: Coarsely chop the onion and mince the garlic. Cut all the other vegetables into pieces of about the same size. Set them aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté 1 min, with stirring, then add all the other vegetables. Season with a little salt and pepper, then continue to cook, with occasional stirring, until al dente, about 8 min. Stir in the parsley and garlic base and cook 1 min.
- Sprinkle the sole fillets with the lemon juice, then place them on top of the vegetables. Cover and cook about 5 min over medium heat. The fillets are cooked when they turn opaque. Add a little salt on the fillets, garnish with optional green onions then serve on the warmed plates.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (310g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Zinc
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Iron
- Low :
- Calories, Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|