|1/2 cup||Tahini paste||140 g|
|1||bananas, small, ripe||150 g|
|1||eggs size large|
|3 tbsp||maple syrup||45 mL|
|1 1/4 cup||rolled oats||120 g|
|1/2 cup||unsweetened coconut flakes||50 g|
|1/3 cup||flax seeds, ground||55 g|
Before you start
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F. Line a 20 cm (8 in) square baking pan with parchment paper. Grind the flax seeds, then set aside.
- Using a food processor, cream the tahini, banana, egg and maple syrup together.
- Stop the food processor then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25-30 min.
- Take the pan out of the oven, then let cool at least 30 min. Cut into 12 bars and serve.
These bars can be kept in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or 1 month in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (50g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||0||serving|
|Grain Products :||½||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¾||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Low :
- Source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Niacin, Omega-3, Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Good source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Manganese
|Meat and Alternatives||0|