A very easy week-night dinner, which pleases younger and older crowds.
- Preheat the oven to 215°C/425°F.
- Generously oil an oven-proof dish. Prepare the vegetables and cut them into uniform pieces. Put the pieces in the dish then coat them thoroughly with the oil. Add the sausage and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in the middle of the oven until the potatoes are fork-tender and golden-coloured, about 30-35 min. Stir once halfway through the roasting time.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (320g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Source of :
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
|Meat and Alternatives||3|