Gluten-free pancakes, milk, banana, blueberries, almonds, maple syrup
|vegetable oil spray|
|1/3 cup||pancakes mix, gluten-free (buckwheat)||50 g|
|1/3 cup||water||85 mL|
|1 tsp||maple syrup||5 mL|
|3 tbsp||blueberries, or other berries||20 g|
|1 tbsp||almonds, or walnuts, chopped||8 g|
|1||bananas, small||150 g|
|1 cup||milk, skimmed, 0%||250 mL|
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting. The recipe yields 2 pancakes per serving. When a pancake is ready, set it aside on a plate in the warm oven.
- Put the pancake mix in a bowl. Add the water, then whisk gently until smooth.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with a vegetable spray. Put the skillet on medium-high. Pour about ⅓ cup of the batter onto the HOT skillet. Cook about 2 min, then flip gently (top is till moist) and cook 1-2 min until the pancake is browned.
- Continue the process with the remaining mixture. Spray the skillet occasionally if needed.
- Top the pancakes with syrup and berries. Serve with the banana, almonds or nuts and a glass of milk.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (520g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1||servings|
|Grain Products :||2 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||1||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin E
- Source of :
- Copper, Vitamin C, Vitamin K
- Low :
- Cholesterol, Saturated Fat
- Free :
- Trans Fat
|Milk and Alternatives||1|