|12||button (white) mushrooms, average size||170 g|
|2/3 cup||cream cheese||90 g|
|1/4 cup||Parsley and Garlic Base||65 mL|
|1 tbsp||olive oil||15 mL|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- Preheat the oven to 205°C /400°F.
- Prepare the mushrooms. Pull off the stems from the caps and enlarge the inner space with a knife. The caps will be stuffed, reserve the rest for another use.
- In a small bowl, add the cheese and parsley and garlic base. Mix well.
- Brush the caps with oil and fill them with the cheese mixture. Put them on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake 10-12 min. Add pepper to taste. Generally you don't need to add salt, since the cheese is already salty.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (110g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¾||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Good source of :
- Copper, Potassium, Vitamin B2
- Source of :
- Calcium, Folacin, Iron, Manganese, Niacin, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Zinc
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
kiki36december 04, 2008 | I would make this recipe again
delicious! best recipe I've made yet!