This low-carb bread goes well with cheese
|3||eggs size large|
|1/2 cup||olive oil||125 mL|
|2 3/4 cups||almond meal||280 g|
|1/2 tbsp||baking powder||4 g|
|2 tsp||dried oregano||1 g|
|1/4 tsp||salt||1 g|
|1||zucchini, unpeeled, shredded||130 g|
|1/2 cup||walnuts, chopped||50 g|
Before you start
A hand-held or stand mixer will make things easier for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F. Generously oil a loaf pan.
- Beat together the eggs and oil in a large bowl.
- Sift together the almond flour, baking powder, oregano, nutmeg, and salt into another bowl. Fold the almond mixture into the egg-oil bowl, combining them gently but thoroughly. Stir in the nuts and zucchini.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly, then bake the bread in the middle of the oven until golden-brown about 60 min. Check with a toothpick or skewer to see if the bread is cooked through.
- Cool the bread 10 min in the pan, then remove it from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack for at least 30 min before slicing.
The zucchini bread, wrapped well in foil, will keep at room temperature for 1 week or frozen for 1 month.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (60g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Copper, Phosphorus
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Niacin, Omega-3, Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Low :
|Meat and Alternatives||0|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDayseptember 14, 2018 | I would make this recipe again
Not bad at all considering that this is a low-carb bread