There could not be a faster recipe and the final result is a tender and juicy salmon.
|2||salmon steaks||340 g|
|2 tbsp||lemonjuice, freshly squeezed||3/4 lemon|
|1/2||green onions/scallions, green tops only, chopped|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.1 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- Place the steaks in a microwave-safe dish, sprinkle with the lemon juice, then let stand 30 min on the counter.
- Cover loosely with plastic and cook at maximum power. Please consider the suggested time as a reference only, since the precise cooking time depends on your oven's power and the size of your steak. Ideally you should cook one or two steaks at a time for 5 min, then continue to cook 1 min at a time, while checking with a fork to see if the fish is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with green onion tops then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (140g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¾||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Iron, Magnesium, Omega-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Meat and Alternatives||4|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDayapril 16, 2013 | I would make this recipe again
This is incredible: very moist and tender!