A super-quick version of the classic ratatouille.
- Mince or press the garlic and chop the onion. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the garlic and onion 4-5 min until lightly coloured and soft, paying attention not to let them burn.
- Add the chili pepper then cook 1 min with stirring. Add the frozen vegetables, tomatoes and drained chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook 10 min over low heat, uncovered. Add water, if necessary, to keep the mixture moist. Adjust the seasoning, then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (320g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||½||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Excellent source of :
- Fibre, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E
- Good source of :
- Copper, Iron, Niacin, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Source of :
- Calcium, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Trans Fat
|Meat and Alternatives||½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
hide1983november 24, 2016 | I would make this recipe again
Great Recipe !