|20||asparagus, average size||400 g|
|2||oranges, cut into rounds||340 g|
|2 tbsp||olive oil||30 mL|
|1/2 tsp||balsamic vinegar||2.5 mL|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.1 g|
- Preheat the oven to 230ºC/450ºF.
- Prepare the asparagus. Peel the oranges with a small paring knife, removing all the pith. Slice the oranges into rounds, reserving any juice that runs out.
- Lay the asparagus on an oiled baking tray. Coat thoroughly with oil, then add salt. Cook until the asparagus change colour, about 8-10 min, depending on their size. Shake the tray a couple times during cooking, so that the asparagus will grill evenly.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving plate. Add the orange rounds, reserved juice, and the oil left over from the cooking tray. Sprinkle with few drops of balsamic vinegar. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (300g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2 ¾||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Sodium, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat
- Source of :
- Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
buddyporterjuly 04, 2011 | I would make this recipe again