Before you start
A mill or food processor will be very useful to grind the hazelnuts and bread.
- Preheat the oven to 95°C/200°F.
- Put the salmon fillet on an oven-proof plate. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grind the haselnuts and bread, then cover the fish with the mixture.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 50-55 min. You can check with a fork to see if the fish is cooked through: It is done when it flakes easily and does not stick to the prongs.
- Finely chop the herbs, then put them on top of the fish. Serve with the mayonnaise.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (140g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¼||serving|
|Grain Products :||½||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ¾||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Copper, Folacin, Iron, Omega-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Magnesium, Manganese, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B2
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
- Free :
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Richelle S.april 30, 2018 | I would make this recipe again
Tasty! So simple to make and a winner according to my husband ;)