Buddha Bowls are essentially balanced meals planned around a hearty grain and veggies. It's a pleasure for the eye and the palate.
- Cook the rice. Let stand in the refrigerator at least 1 h.
- Boil the eggs (10 min), cool them down immediately in cold water. Set aside.
- When ready to serve, prepare the vegetables : grate the carrots, dice the celery, and chop the green onions. Put them in a salad bowl, with the rice, flageolet beans and arugula. Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning, then toss.
- Transfer the salad to serving bowls. Cut the salmon into pieces and quarter the eggs. Place them on top of the salad, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (490g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||2||servings|
|Grain Products :||2||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||2 ¼||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Omega-3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C
- Good source of :
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Folacin, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|