|100 g||unsweetened (dark) chocolate|
|300 g||soft tofu||1 1/4 cup|
|1/3 cup||almond beverage, unsweetened, fortified||85 mL|
|2 tbsp||sugar [optional]||24 g|
- Coarsely chop the chocolate then put the pieces in the upper part of a bain-marie. Let the chocolate melt.
- Pour the molten chocolate into a blender, with the almond milk, tofu, and sugar (optional). Mix at maximum speed until a creamy consistency is obtained, about 2 min.
- Pour the mixture into individual bowls. Chill the mousse in the refrigerator for about 1 h until serving.
- Throw some berries on top, if you like, then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (120g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||0||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||½||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Low :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Vitamin D
- Good source of :
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
PKennyjanuary 25, 2017 | I would make this recipe again