This recipe comes from the book "Cuisiner pour vaincre la douleur et l'inflammation chronique", de Jacqueline Lagacé, Ph.D., Éditions FIDES, 2011
|1||onions, minced||200 g|
|1 stalk||celery, cut into small pieces||70 g|
|1 tbsp||olive oil||15 mL|
|18||button (white) mushrooms, cut in quarters||260 g|
|2 tsp||Italian parsley, fresh, chopped||4 g|
|1 tbsp||tapioca flour/starch||8 g|
|4 cups||chicken broth, low-sodium||1 L|
|1/2 cup||soy yogurt||130 g|
|60 g||oyster mushrooms|
|2 1/4 tsp||margarine non-hydrogenated||10 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- Sauté onions and celery in one tablespoon of olive oil; add mushrooms, cook for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle one teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- Add the tapioca flour or potato starch while stirring continuously.
- Add broth and cook until the vegetables are done (approximately 15 minutes). Purée in the blender. Season with salt and pepper and add yogurt or soy cream.
- Chop oyster mushrooms and garlic into tiny pieces. Cook with the remaining parsley in a pan with a knob of margarine and a little olive oil. Add to the preparation. Avoid boiling the soup when warming it up.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 Serving (170g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ¾||servings|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||0||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Trans Fat
- Low :
- Saturated Fat, Sodium
- Source of :
- Calcium, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Copper, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K
- Excellent source of :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Artery-healthy, Heart-healthy