Two different fish are combined in this unusual hamburger.
Before you start
These burgers can be cooked either using an outdoor grill or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Preheat the outdoor grill. Lightly oil the rack.
- Using a knife, chop the fish into small pieces, then put them in a bowl. Add the scallions, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, curry and Cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous. You may need to add more or less breadcrumbs to reach a good consistency.
- Form the mixture into patties, then place them on the oiled rack. Grill about 4 min per side. Toast the buns at the same time. Alternatively, you may cook the patties on the stovetop in a thick-bottom pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, conbine the mayonnaise with yogurt and lemon juice. Spread the inside of the buns with f this mixture. Place the mix greens and the patties on the bottom of the buns. Close the burger then serve with the remaining lemony mayonnaise.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (260g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||½||serving|
|Grain Products :||2 ½||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C
- Good source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Folacin, Iron, Manganese, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|