Linguine with an arugula-garlic sauce.
|320 g||linguine, or spaghetti|
|3/4 cup||Pesto Sauce with Arugula||185 mL|
|1/3 cup||pasta cooking water||85 mL|
|1/4 cup||milk, partly skimmed, 2%||65 mL|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.2 g|
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
Put a colander in the sink to drain the cooked pasta so that it will be ready when needed.
- Cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the pesto sauce in a small bowl. Add the salt (as per the quantity specified in the Pesto Sauce with Arugula recipe), milk and specified amount of pasta cooking water, which will warm up the sauce and dilute it a bit.
- Put the drained linguine back into the pasta cooking pot, add the sauce, then mix well. Serve in the warmed dishes.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (230g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¾||serving|
|Grain Products :||2 ¾||servings|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||½||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Iron, Omega-3, Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Good source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Folacin, Niacin, Phosphorus, Zinc
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Jb.mumbimarch 17, 2018
I found the arugula to bitter.