|4||Italian sausages||300 g|
|2||apples, green, Granny Smith type, diced, not peeled||340 g|
|2 tbsp||butter, unsalted||28 g|
|2 cups||water||500 mL|
|3/4 cup||dried cranberries||100 g|
|2 packs||stuffing mix||240 g|
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC/350ºF.
- Remove the skin from the sausage, then add the meat to a frying pan. Break the meat up, using a wooden spoon, and cook over medium heat until the meat looses its pink colour, about 4 min.
- Add the diced apples and butter. Cook about 1 min, then pour in the water and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the cranberries and stuffing mix. Combine well, then transfer the mixture to a baking pan.
- Cover and bake 1 h in the middle of the oven.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (100g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||¾||serving|
|Grain Products :||0||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Fibre, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Niacin, Vitamin B1
- Excellent source of :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||½|