Smoked salmon on a bed of watercress with a horseradish sauce and grilled tortillas.
A different way of serving smoked salmon as a starter.
|1 bunch||watercress||120 g|
|30 mL||Classic Vinaigrette||2 tbsp|
|8 slices||smoked salmon||110 g|
|3 tbsp||yogurt, plain, 2%||45 g|
|2 tsp||horseradish||10 mL|
|1/2 tbsp||lemon freshly squeezed|
|1||corn tortillas||45 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
- Rinse the watercress carefully, without soaking it, to remove any sand. Remove any thick stems then put the watercress in a bowl. Pour in the Classic Vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Toss well, then distribute it equally onto individual serving plates. Arrange the smoked salmon slices next to the watercress.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the horseradish and lemon juice. Serve with the horseradish sauce on the side and tortillas grilled using a toaster or in the oven at 175°C/350°F.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (170g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||1 ½||servings|
|Grain Products :||1||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||¼||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||¾||serving|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Omega-3, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C
- Excellent source of :
- Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Milk and Alternatives||0|
|Meat and Alternatives||1 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDaymarch 31, 2010 | I would make this recipe again