An unusual but tasty combination of fish and mushrooms.
Before you start
Keep the serving dishes in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting.
- Prepare the mushrooms: slice them thinly. Chop the parsley. Set aside.
- Rinse the fillets and pat dry. Add salt, pepper and coat with flour.
- Melt the butter in a pan over high heat. Add the fillets and cook 2 min on one side, turn them, and cook 1-2 min. Put them on a plate and keep them warm in the oven.
- Add the oil to the pan. Add the mushrooms and cook 4-5 min over high heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped parsley, lemon juice, toss and transfer over the fillets.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (200g)
% Daily Value
Servings of Canada's Food Guide1 serving of this recipe is equivalent to :
|Vegetables and Fruits :||½||serving|
|Grain Products :||½||serving|
|Milk and Alternatives :||0||serving|
|Meat and Alternatives :||1 ½||servings|
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Source of :
- Copper, Iron, Manganese, Omega-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Folacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of :
- Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Free :
- Added Sugar
|Meat and Alternatives||3 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Gyro2march 07, 2011 | I would make this recipe again
I used snapper instead of sole...turned out good.